Green Grape Slushies
- 5 cups about 1 1/2 pounds green seedless grapes, washed and stem removed
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest from 1 small lime
- 3 cups lemon lime soda divided
- 8 frozen red grape skewers to garnish
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 1. Jade's Slumber Party.
- Add the grapes and the lime zest to a blender. Blend on high for 2 minutes. Add 1 1/2 cups soda and puree for another minute. Pour into a 9 by 13 inch pan and freeze for approximately 3 hours or until frozen. Using a fork, scrape and stir the mixture forming little shards of frozen grape. To serve, scoop into small juice glasses, top with a 1/4 cup lemon lime soda and garnish with a red grape skewer. Serve with a spoon and straw.