Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
For a snack on a hot day, it doesn’t get better than this cooling gorgonzola cucumber dip. Think of it as an Italian spin on Tzatziki sauce – with dill and cucumbers, it’s refreshing, creamy, and perfect for dunking raw veggies.
Even those who aren’t partial to gorgonzola will love this creamy dip!
Gorgonzola Cucumber Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup aged Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 English cucumber diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest 1 small lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, fold together the sour cream, Gorgonzola, cucumbers, dill, lemon zest and salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, surround the dip with vegetable crudites, pita chips, tortilla chips and pretzels.