Photo Credit: Food Network
- 3 cups tomato-vegetable juice such as V8
- 9 ounces silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice 1 large or 2 small lemons
- 1 tablespoon Calabrian chili paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Suggested garnishes: pitted Castelvetrano olives lemon wedges, celery sticks, turkey jerky
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Giada's Midnight Jam.
- Add the tomato-vegetable juice, tequila, lemon juice, chili paste and Worcestershire sauce to a pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour into 6 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with skewers threaded with your desired garnishes.