Photo Credit: Food Network
Forget about the old myth of Harvey – we’re making Giada Wallbangers! Think Screwdrivers but with an extra depth of flavor from Galliano, all tied together with Italian cherries.
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup herbal liqueur such as Galliano
- 3 cups blood orange soda such as San Pellegrino
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 6 Italian cherries in syrup optional
- 6 orange slices optional
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: 70's Throwback Party.
- Pour the vodka and herbal liqueur into a pitcher filled with ice. Stir in the blood orange soda and club soda. Divide the cocktail among 6 glasses. Garnish each glass with an Italian cherry and an orange slice if desired.