Green Goddess White Bean Dip:
Gorgonzola Cucumber Dip:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup aged gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 english cucumber diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest from 1 small lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Store bought guacamole and/or salsa
- Assorted vegetables pita chips, tortilla chips and pretzles for dipping
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 4. Super-Sized Superbowl Party.
- In the bowl of a food processor puree the white beans, olive oil, tarragon, basil, chives, anchovy paste, lemon juice and salt together until smooth, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula as needed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl fold together the sour cream, gorgonzola, cucumber, dill, lemon zest and salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve place all of the dips in separate bowls and surround them with crudité, assorted chips and pretzels.