Photo Credit: Food Network
Creamy Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound campanelle pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup mascarpone at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound jumbo 21/25 count peeled and cooked shrimp, cut in half
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup sweet peppadew peppers thinly sliced
- 1 bulb fennel thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Big Game Bar Hop.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mascarpone, Dijon and 2 teaspoons salt. Add the pasta, shrimp, Parmesan, peas, peppers and fennel; toss to coat. Fold in the basil and dill. Serve at room temperature or cold.