This citrus berry spritzer makes a great holiday party cocktail, but it’s deliciously refreshing any time of year. Plus, it couldn’t be simpler! All you need is vermouth, club soda, your pick of fresh berries, and a few mint leaves. Raspberries are my favorite pick for the holiday season, but really any kind works here. What makes this drink extra special are the berry ice cubes. They take some preparation in advance, but it’s totally worth it!
Citrus Berry Spritz
- 8 ounces rose citrus vermouth such as Lillet
- 8 ounces club soda
- 8 berries raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- 4 berry ice cubes see Cook's Note
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- As seen on: Giada's Holiday Handbook, Episode 4. Santa's Grab Bag.
- Combine the vermouth with the club soda in a pitcher. Pour into 4 glasses. Divide the berries and ice cubes among the glasses. Give the mint leaves a rub and add one to each glass. Serve chilled.