Citrus berry spritzer with fresh mint and raspberry ice cubes.
Citrus Berry Spritz
- 8 ounces rose citrus vermouth such as Lillet
- 8 ounces club soda
- 8 berries raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- 4 berry ice cubes see Cook's Note
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- As seen on: Giada's Holiday Handbook, Episode 4. Santa's Grab Bag.
- Combine the vermouth with the club soda in a pitcher. Pour into 4 glasses. Divide the berries and ice cubes among the glasses. Give the mint leaves a rub and add one to each glass. Serve chilled.