Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
- Butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- 4 croissants sliced in half horizontally
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread such as Nutella
- 6 fresh strawberries very thinly sliced
- Prepare a panini grill for medium heat according to the manufacturer's instructions. Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over one side of the croissant. Arrange the sliced strawberries over the spread. Cover with the remaining tops of the croissant.
- Spray a panini grill with nonstick spray and grill the panino until the croissant is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes. Cut the panino in half and serve.