Photo Credit: Food Network
These dairy-free, kid-friendly slushies tastes like a chocolate orange!
Chocolate Citrus Slushies
- 1 pint chocolate sorbet
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons jarred caramel sauce
- 4 orange candy slices for garnish
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: Santa's Cookies.
- Add the sorbet, almond milk, orange juice concentrate, vanilla extract and salt to a blender. Puree on high speed for 1 minute.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce evenly among 4 glasses. Divide the slushy among the glasses. Make a small slit in each of the orange candy slices and place one on the edge of each glass. Serve with a spoon.