- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Prosciutto San Danielle about 5 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 2. Hidden Talent Party.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the slices of Prosciutto on the parchment so they do not touch each other. In a small bowl mix together the sugar, cayenne, allspice and salt. Brush each slice of prosciutto with some olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until the ham is beginning to crisp and the sugar is caramelized. Transfer the slices to a cooling rack to cool completely. Blot with a paper towel if beads of oil form.