Photo Credit: Food Network
Caesar's Pasta Salad Recipe
For The Croutons:
- 3 cups 1/3-inch-diced day-old bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
For The Dressing:
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic smashed and peeled
For The Salad:
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce cut into 1/3-inch pieces
- 2 ears of corn kernels removed
- 8 ounces tricolored fusilli cooked and cooled
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Pool Party!
- For the croutons: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a small rimmed baking sheet, toss the cubed bread with the olive oil, Parmesan and salt. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes.
- For the dressing: Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the Parmesan, buttermilk, yogurt, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Set aside to let the flavors marry for 5 minutes.
- For the salad: Remove the cloves of garlic from the dressing and discard. To the bowl of dressing, add the lettuce, corn, pasta and croutons. Toss well to coat.