Photo Credit: Food Network
Cr√®me fraiche makes this dessert a bit more decadent than a yogurt parfait, complete with toasted almonds and fresh sweet berries.
Berries with Spiced Cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream or cr√®me fraiche
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Summer Brunch.
- Mix together the sour cream and cinnamon in a small bowl. Divide the blueberries and raspberries among 4 coupe glasses or small bowls. Top each serving with a dollop of spiced sour cream, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and a good sprinkling of toasted almonds.