Photo Credit: Food Network
Baby Lettuces with Shallot Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot minced and rinsed under cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 heads assorted baby lettuces leaves separated and left whole
- 1 cup Parmesan shavings
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains: Family-Style Sunday Dinner.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sherry vinegar, Dijon and shallot. Season with the salt.
- Pile the baby lettuce leaves on a platter and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with the Parmesan shavings and serve.