Photo Credit: Food Network
This white sangria is fall-ready with apples, cinnamon, and tang from orange and raspberries!
Apple Raspberry Fall Sangria
- 2 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups club soda
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur such as Cointreau
- 1 apple diced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange quartered and sliced into wedges
- One 750 milliliter bottle pinot grigio
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: Holiday Kick-Off Brunch.
- Combine the apple cider, raspberries, club soda, orange liqueur, apple, cinnamon stick, orange and pinot grigio in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 2 days. Serve chilled over ice.