Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Intini Classico Olive Oil – 17oz.
For four generations, the Intini family have been in search of the perfect olive oil in Puglia, developing brand-new olive varietals and building innovative pressing systems in their quest. Their Classico oil, a blend of frantoio, leccino, and ogliarola olives, has a light, elegant flavor that doesn’t overpower. You’ll find yourself reaching for this quiet stunner every day -its versatility will find a home in every dish. Or use it to make an olive oil cake, where the subtle apple & almond flavor notes can step into the spotlight.
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil
Flavor: Medium-to- intense fruitiness, with an intense lasting flavor reminiscent of artichoke and green olive.
Uses: Finish on dishes such as green vegetables, white meat, tuna and sword fish carpaccio, or grilled fish.
– First Prize Sol d’Oro
– First Prize Sirena d’Oro di Sorrento
– Bronze medal category Organic Sol d’Oro 2018
– Best in Class category Organic Japan Olive Oil Prize 2018
– Premiere Medal Olive Japan 2018 International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition
– Two hearts Merum Taschenführer Olivenöl 2018
– Third place cat. Organic Sorrento Golden Mermaid Award 2018
– Extragold Medal Biol International Prize 2018
– Included in the Der Feinschmecker 2018 guide
95 in stock