Orecchiette with Mixed Greens
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pound orecchiette (small, disk-shaped pasta)
- 8 ounces Mediterranean-style mixed salad greens
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in olive oil)
- 3 ounces about ‚Öì cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¬æ teaspoon salt
- ¬æ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
- 2 Place the salad greens in a large serving bowl and top with the warm pasta and ½ cup of the reserved pasta water. Toss to combine and wilt the greens. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, cheeses, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine, adding the remaining ½ cup of pasta water if necessary. Serve.